Click HERE to find out.
In the Emergency Department, every moment matters and doctors are pressed for time. Along with 15-hour workdays, full waiting rooms and dozens of patient consults during every shift, administrative duties only add to these demands. For every hour spent with patients, ED doctors can spend up to 2 hours on documentation.
Optimise your ED with medical scribe support.
Benefits:Contact Client Solutions
How it Works
ScribeAustralia is a leader in medical scribe services. Emergency Departments can count on us to deliver scribes with superior training, certification and professionalism. We hire only the most talented and eager medical scribes who are passionate about their job, teaching them to document the ScribeAustralia way. Our scribes learn the skills and best practices for accurate and efficient charting. ScribeAustralia’s medical scribe programme offers proven cost savings — allowing ED doctors to better prioritise patient care.
ED scribes are available for around-the-clock coverage and are trained to:
- Document Triage Notes to the Highest Level of Specificity
- Request Provider Feedback for Chart Approval
- Assist with Comfort Rounding
- Work with Nursing Staff to Prepare Discharge Information
With a medical scribe embedded within the care team, you will reduce inefficient documentation and improve clinical data capture for accurate billing.
- Capture information at the point of care.
- Identify unique patients for specialised care.
Our process ensures scribes are ready for the non-stop ED environment.
- Step 1: Demanding classroom training
- Step 2: Training Shift with senior level scribes
- Step 3: Continuous and Regular Reassessment
The Advanced Scribe Training Programme
Approximately 120 hours per scribe
- Medical Terminology
- System Based Videos
- Audio Exercises
- Compliance Training
- Documentation for Billing and Medicolegal Liability
- Professional Appearance
- Case Presentations
- Final Examination
minimum 6 days
- One-to-one Personal Clinical Training
- Real-time Chart Review and Corrective Feedback
- Advanced Efficiency and Patient Tracking Training
- Core Measures and PQRI Documentation
- Clinical Performance Final Assessment
- Quality Assurance Program and Continuing Scribe Education
- Monthly Evaluations and Performance Assessments
- Monthly Doctor-to-Scribe Satisfaction Reporting
- Charting Review and Deficiency Log