Click here to find out
All doctors should have access to solutions and support for medical documentation. TeleScribes are a cutting-edge approach to patient care, providing doctors with a technologically advanced way to save time on administrative tasks.
TeleScribes are here to help — no matter where doctors practise.
Benefits:Contact Client Solutions
How it Works
TeleScribes can be a game-changer for doctors, offering a cost-effective model for data entry that supports your organisations goals in multiple ways. As an industry-leading medical scribe programme, ScribeAustralia has a reputation for delivery medical scribes with expert-level training and professionalism. We work with doctors to implement a TeleScribes programme that best suits their needs, resulting in proven cost savings, improved workflow, more accurate medical documentation and a significant increase in both doctor and patient satisfaction. TeleScribes is the perfect solution for doctors in rural settings, outpatient practices and inpatient doctors in need of on-call scribes. We teach scribes to document the ScribeAustralia way, guaranteeing high-quality charting and efficiency.
TeleScribes offer domestic assistance to improve data capture and documentation.
- Log into secure portal
- Speak directly with scribe during patient encounter
- Close screen to enable audio only for patient privacy
TeleScribes ensure rural locations and hard to staff areas are covered.
- Enjoy the benefits of a scribe in any location.
- Improve doctor work-life balance with remote medical scribes
Our process ensures scribes are ready for most non-stop environment.
- Step 1: Demanding classroom training
- Step 2: Training Shift with senior level scribes
- Step 3: Continuous and Regular Reassessment
The Advanced Scribe Training Programme
Approximately 120 hours per scribe
- Medical Terminology
- System Based Videos
- Audio Exercises
- Compliance Training
- Documentation for Billing and Medicolegal Liability
- Professional Appearance
- Case Presentations
- Final Examination
minimum 6 days
- One-to-one Personal Clinical Training
- Real-time Chart Review and Corrective Feedback
- Advanced Efficiency and Patient Tracking Training
- Core Measures and PQRI Documentation
- Clinical Performance Final Assessment
- Quality Assurance Program and Continuing Scribe Education
- Monthly Evaluations and Performance Assessments
- Monthly Doctor-to-Scribe Satisfaction Reporting
- Charting Review and Deficiency Log