Click HERE to find out.
When it comes to outpatient care, reducing wait times and managing patient volume is crucial. Scribes are an innovative and much-needed approach to improving outpatient workflow.
Customisation is key in the outpatient setting.
Benefits:Contact Client Solutions
How it Works
To achieve measurable results, our team closely monitors progress from the first day of implementation.
Together, we improve the effectiveness of your outpatient providers.
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Support the transition to a medical scribe program
- Define KPIs and goals
- Train scribes to meet outpatient specialty specific needs
Our goal is to increase effectiveness and mitigate risk with our integrated approach.
- Work on-site with outpatient administrators
- Review metrics including cost and quality
Our process ensures scribes are ready for the non-stop outpatient environment.
- Step 1: Demanding classroom training
- Step 2: Training Shift with senior level scribes
- Step 3: Continuous and Regular Reassessment
The Advanced Scribe Training Programme
Approximately 120 hours per scribe
- Medical Terminology
- System Based Videos
- Audio Exercises
- Compliance Training
- Documentation for Billing and Medicolegal Liability
- Professional Appearance
- Case Presentations
- Final Examination
minimum 6 days
- One-to-one Personal Clinical Training
- Real-time Chart Review and Corrective Feedback
- Advanced Efficiency and Patient Tracking Training
- Core Measures and PQRI Documentation
- Clinical Performance Final Assessment
- Quality Assurance Program and Continuing Scribe Education
- Monthly Evaluations and Performance Assessments
- Monthly Doctor-to-Scribe Satisfaction Reporting
- Charting Review and Deficiency Log